Saturday, July 26, 2008

school

I am looking forward and acaed at the same time for school to start. I am hoping to meet somepeople who have high standers like I do Or I am going to figure out how cto get to the sigles ward. Ben, Natalie what do you think? I am joining Womens network to meet people any ideas on how to meet people I need to meet people who dont let their porplmes controloe there life?

1 comment:

Nataliehlambert said...

All people have problems and it seems to me that we all let them rule our lives at some point. The Best thing I think you can do is attend a singles ward and also look at other peoples actions. The saying actions speak louder than words is really true. Watch how others treat the people around them and you will be able to find friends, in the church and in your community, that will enrich your life.